Reasons why you should have plants in your room
- More clean air
- People think you are cool
- They look pretty
- You can sing to them and they won’t tell you to shut up
- You feel proud when they grow
- You can give them cute names
Bring me a chocolate milkshake and kiss my face and hold me.
We can’t use Internet Explorer. The entire UW Colleges system basically saying how much IE sucks.
tbh no matter how many other bands i end up a fan of my heart will always belong to pop punk bands whose peak of mainstream popularity was in 2006
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Do you like someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
idk if you can read the sentence on the right page but its relevance is that a while ago my boyfriend texted me “goodnight, sweetheart” but sweetheart autocorrected to “stardust” and i thought that was really beautiful but anyway things have been really complicated lately so i ran away to the mountains to try to clear my head and it didn’t work but at least i made this while i was there and i’ve missed the mountains for a long time so